In honor of my new site launching, I wanted to do an introduction!
Here are a few fun facts about me:
- I was raised in a little town in Mid-Michigan. After college I lived in Chicago for just a year before I moved to Colorado. As much as I loved the city, the mountains have my heart.
- I have an adorable puppy named Stevie, who was a rescue from a kill shelter in Las Vegas. She is my world and I am (maybe a bit ridiculously) so obsessed with her. I also have a super cute, fluffy cat named Monte.
- I have ran 2 full marathons and 3 half marathons.
- I'm the oldest of three girls, and my two sisters, me, and my dad all have birthdays in April!!
- My husband and I got engaged 13,000 ft. up at Sky Pond in Rocky Mountain National Park and eloped in front of a GORGEOUS PNW waterfall in Oregon.
- Outside of photographing amazing couples, I love to hike, run, camp, ski, and travel. I am obsessed with National Parks and love traveling to new places.
Thanks for stopping by!! <3